Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Westward: OOC Thread I  (Read 31583 times)

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
Re: Westward: OOC Thread I
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2016, 02:32:35 AM »
Alrighty, and a post is a go.  Like I have said before at this stage of the game there are no planned major conflicts or anything of that nature.  The official story is complete.  Seth and Enoka are free to pretty much do as they please (though keep in mind, my previous statement does NOT give you carte blanche to cause trouble lol).  I intend to keep this running as long as the respective parties are interested as with EoT slowly reaching its end and it's next story arc still up in the air I do NOT want to look into starting another story arc or anything until that decision is final and confirmed.  Therefore: if either and/or both of you feel like having a big ol' gabfest with any of the crew please feel free to.  Radobe and Enoka I know seemed to be developing some in-character stuff there so if Radobe returns please feel free to continue with that.  Once the players either state they are finished (or Epic BB continuation is decided) I will end this story arc and we will proceed from there. 
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2016, 08:57:47 PM »
Will post this weekend. Nursing School. 'Nuff Said.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2016, 05:40:16 PM »
Apparently i lied. School is kicking my ass. Will try to post tomorrow

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2016, 09:20:56 PM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 1 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2016, 10:58:39 PM »
Okay....not sure why the board battle itself got flagged as idle as I was the last to post in it but at this point its not too important.  At this point Radobe is MIA (considered abandoned at this stage) and both Shadow Chorus and Daccio have not responded (yes, I know you mentioned you were going to post this weekend Daccio but bear with me) I think that's an indication to move to the end.  I will be trying to get up a post asap (either tomorrow (Monday) or tuesday possible before work) and bring this story to its conclusion.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2016, 01:36:10 AM »
I've basically got nowhere else to go with that story, so yeah. I'm ready to move to chapter 2.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
INCIDENT AT SOUTHRIDGE STORY ARC IS OVER!
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2016, 02:06:56 AM »
Alrighty, well at this point the story arc for this current board battle is completed and ended.  Shadow and Daccio, if you two want to make a "finale" post or whatever feel free to.  Please note though that well, things are complete.  I will not be making any more posts forwarding the story or anything like that.  I will leave the thread open for like a week to give anyone a chance to post if they want, and then I will close it. 

At this present moment there might be a Chapter 2 sort of thing but at present I will NOT be starting that up right away.  First I figure I should figure out more of the story beforehand, I know there are a few things that happened during this story with some characters that give potentials for Ch. 2.  Also, with EoT reaching the veritable end I am trying to account for the possibility of me running the next epic story and if so I am unsure if I want to also be handling Westward at the same time.  We will cross that metaphorical bridge though when the time comes.  I would like to thank the participants for well....participating and hope you all enjoyed it.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Re: INCIDENT AT SOUTHRIDGE STORY ARC IS OVER!
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2016, 02:52:36 AM »
Alrighty, well at this point the story arc for this current board battle is completed and ended.  Shadow and Daccio, if you two want to make a "finale" post or whatever feel free to.  Please note though that well, things are complete.  I will not be making any more posts forwarding the story or anything like that.  I will leave the thread open for like a week to give anyone a chance to post if they want, and then I will close it. 

At this present moment there might be a Chapter 2 sort of thing but at present I will NOT be starting that up right away.  First I figure I should figure out more of the story beforehand, I know there are a few things that happened during this story with some characters that give potentials for Ch. 2.  Also, with EoT reaching the veritable end I am trying to account for the possibility of me running the next epic story and if so I am unsure if I want to also be handling Westward at the same time.  We will cross that metaphorical bridge though when the time comes.  I would like to thank the participants for well....participating and hope you all enjoyed it.

Since Westward is officially going on hiatus, I am going to close down the character creation section and move everything to the Retirement Home. I'll leave the main thread and OOC thread where they are until Jharm closes them.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2016, 03:09:46 AM »
This Board Battle has been removed from the Idle Tracker. No further idle alerts will be sent for this battle. It has been a pleasure assisting you!