Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread XII  (Read 68656 times)

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
Re: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread XII
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2018, 10:48:57 PM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 1 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2018, 11:42:56 PM »
Sorry, everyone. I really dropped the ball this time. I'll have something up before the end of the weekend.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2018, 12:54:20 PM »
My post is finished. I will edit it when I get home and have it posted before the end of the night.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2018, 09:38:22 PM »
My post is up. I again apologize for the delay.

I wrestled with this one quite a bit. I just could not get what I was writing to match what I was envisioning in my head. I had this post done a few times over the past week but kept scrapping it cause I didn't like it. I'm still not happy with it, but at this point I can't justify holding everyone up any longer. I may go back and tweak the description of Abbadon later. If I do, I'll let you know.

For now, the important takeaway from this is that Abbadon's final form is revealed. Go nuts.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2018, 05:43:52 AM »
Jharm has become the Avatar of Light, the physical manifestation of the Light itself.  The aura radiating around him that is mentioned in the post is not actually anything harmful as it is "uncomfortable" perhaps.  Evil creatures such as demons and whatnot would undoubtedly not liking being near the literal physical representation of such a force of good. 
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2018, 03:04:33 AM »
Hello! ^_^

It has been over a week since Cameron's last post! (Sorry. Cameron asked me to give you more time!) I have sent Idle notices to the following users:

Danyael
Kitharsis
Shadow Chorus
Soul Reaver

Thank you Jharm, for replying (somewhat) promptly! :p

Don't forget that I cannot put Cameron on the clock until either everyone has posted or has been warned about being idle once and given a week to respond! The sooner you post, the sooner I can make Cameron post more things for you to reply to! ^_^

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2018, 10:16:50 AM »
Considering that Kitharsis had to scale the spire again, I didn't think it would be realistic to have him attack also.  Just from a timing perspective and all.  I figure he would jump in after a few of the others act?

I can edit and add an attack at the end if you would like, Cameron.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2018, 07:58:59 PM »
Considering that Kitharsis had to scale the spire again, I didn't think it would be realistic to have him attack also.  Just from a timing perspective and all.  I figure he would jump in after a few of the others act?

I can edit and add an attack at the end if you would like, Cameron.

I think your post was fine. Kith taking the time to mend himself during the climb back up was the smart play.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2018, 09:15:24 PM »
Sorry for the late post.  Imminent baby is making things difficult.

Soul Reaver is unsure of Abaddon's power level or what he can do, but is worried about Jharm, so he intends for now to distract and support.

He's casting a Lightning Bolt spell (moderately powerful Mage spell that does what it says on the tin - intense blast of electricty, completely bypasses non-enchanted armor and very difficult to dodge) to test the waters as he approaches, and once in range intends to assist Jharm in melee as required to make sure Abaddon can't focus on just one foe.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 01:54:53 AM by Soul Reaver »

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2018, 10:39:03 PM »
Danyael isn't going to fight head on, but rather put a strategy in play instead. He has appeared directly behind Mary and Cameron, offering support to Cameron with one hand and then producing his spellcraft with the other.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2018, 07:22:53 PM »
I've got a reply that I'm cooking up. Should be done by the end of the week.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2018, 01:14:35 PM »
My post is finished. I need to take care of the formatting so I'll do that tonight after I get home, and put it up immediately afterwards.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2018, 07:15:11 PM »
Abbadon's new form has grown significantly and is regenerating flesh and growing new flesh by absorbing the warp energy coming from the Spire. Cameron and Mary have not acted yet. Abbadon has attacked Jharm, Kitharsis, and Gulgrim but is currently only defending against Soul Reaver and Danyael. Let me know if I missed anything or if an attack wasn't clear.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2018, 06:46:10 AM »
Ill be getting a post up either today or tomorrow :)

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2018, 03:15:09 AM »
Well, Jharm is continuing his all out assault on Abaddon.  As mentioned in the post, those of the companions that have been around Jharm the longest (I believe at this point that would likely be Soul Reaver mainly, with Kith and Danyael having a "slight idea" would realize that something is clearly different/off about the Seraphim.  His power levels are WAY beyond anything he normally wields/shows, and with each pulse of light the levels seem to increase....as does his ferocity. 

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2018, 08:47:21 PM »
I've received a report that there is apparently some confusion regarding the wording of the Idle messages that are being sent out automatically by *Hanako when users are marked idle. In order to help clarify things, We are going to overhaul the Idle rules and re-write the tracking notification messages. Idle tracking has been suspended until further notice.

Not enough people have posted to really justify me writing a post yet. I'll wait for a few more replies.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 08:49:50 PM by Cameron »

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2018, 12:29:54 AM »
I'll have a post up by tomorrow night.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2018, 02:12:11 AM »
Based on the time of my last post, I'll be eligible to god mod anyone who hasn't posted yet on Monday. However, I start an on-call rotation at work Monday and I have had little to no success finding time to post during previous on-call periods. Therefore, I either need to post before that, or I more than likely won't be able to post until my rotation ends on 11/12. And that's unacceptable.

Therefore, I am calling back to what I said at the beginning of the Ahriman fight, that I may need to god mod people and move them along before the two weeks listed in the Idle rules in situations where it's warranted. I feel that getting a post up this weekend so that you all aren't waiting an entire additional week for me to post is the correct play, especially with the complaints *Hanako has been receiving regarding pacing.

My next post will be on Saturday, Anyone who has not posted by Saturday will be god-modded.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2018, 10:54:39 AM »
I should have a post up by Saturday today.  Sorry for the delay!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 11:52:56 AM by Kitharsis »

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2018, 12:28:07 AM »
The post was written in haste, but if I overstepped, let me know. It wasn't made to look like I godmodded Mary or Cameron, but if that's a problem as well, then I'll edit. So far, Danyael is still not attacking. But two more echoes are now on the field.