Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: NIN Child  (Read 7371 times)

Offline Tamrissa

• Primarch
NIN Child
« on: July 10, 2010, 01:32:33 AM »
Just cause...

Trent Reznor is going to be a dad?

:o

Really?

Well, I guess he is allowed.  Hehe.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
Re: NIN Child
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 04:06:24 AM »
I hope he calls it "Despair" or something.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 10:22:35 AM »
I thing that's absolutely fantastic. Trent and Q are disgustingly adorable together and it's about damn time that man was able to experience some semblance of happiness. Really digging How To Destroy Angels so far, too.

Offline Tamrissa

• Primarch
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 01:23:04 PM »
I hope he calls it "Despair" or something.

http://www.rockabyebabymusic.com/ecom2/index.php/music/rockabye-baby-lullaby-renditions-of-nine-inch-nails.html

;D

I thing that's absolutely fantastic. Trent and Q are disgustingly adorable together and it's about damn time that man was able to experience some semblance of happiness. Really digging How To Destroy Angels so far, too.

No doubt.  Everyone should have a chance at happiness and Mr. Reznor has had quite a bit of good stuff coming his way...a career to be very proud of, a genius in coming up with ways to please fans and keep his integrity, a gorgeous and talented wife and now a little one.  Years ago, listening to his music, I wouldn't have thought a family was on the way, but that was me assuming something after only hearing/seeing one piece of his life. 

It's still strange to me though to hear that the guy that wrote the Broken and the Downward Spiral album might be cooing at a squirmy baby while changing its diaper.  Again, assuming something from a small part of his actual life, but it's kind of an amusing picture to me.   :P

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 05:52:53 PM »

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 11:35:03 PM »
http://www.rockabyebabymusic.com/ecom2/index.php/music/rockabye-baby-lullaby-renditions-of-nine-inch-nails.html

This, good lord this.  I'm going to go maek babby just so I can justify buying this.

I concur! That is ridiculously awesome! Must... "maek"... "babby"...On a related note, if a certain epic battle host goes missing for a few days or weeks, don't come looking for him.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 11:39:43 PM »
 ::)

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 01:12:34 AM »

This, good lord this.  I'm going to go maek babby just so I can justify buying this.

I concur! That is ridiculously awesome! Must... "maek"... "babby"...On a related note, if a certain epic battle host goes missing for a few days or weeks, don't come looking for him.

Oh dear...
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.