Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: 12/23/2014: Link to Board Battles Wiki, Summary recovered, All battles updated  (Read 2611 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Three brief updates:

A permanent link to the woefully under-utilized Board Battles Wiki has been added to the Battle Related Topics section of the forum. I highly encourage all users to create a Wikia account and add information about your approved Board Battle characters to the wiki. I want this to become the go-to repository for all Epic Battle-related info, especially since the fact that it is stored off-site makes it a fantastic backup of this information. See Soul Reaver or Jharm with any questions.

I have recovered a massive wall of text that was originally posted by Soul Reaver which summarizes most of the major Board Battles that took place prior to the Eye of Terror campaign. Between the summaries that Soul Reaver has posted on the wiki, this overview, and my extensive Eye of terror recap in Battle Related Topics, we now have an almost complete summary of the Epic Archives. Thanks, as always, to Soul Reaver for his extensive preservation efforts.

The Eye of Terror campaign will be updated TONIGHT. I intend to god mod some characters in order to get us back to where we were before the data loss as quickly as possible. Please be ready to post so that we can get moving quickly. EDIT: This has already happened. Check the EoT thread. Westward and Shadowhaunt have also been updated.

Merry Christmas,
Cameron Aileron (Starblade|MKIV)
Administrator of the Administorum.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:32:36 AM by Starblade|MKIV »