Advanced search  

News:

4/3/2021: The Eye of Terror Champion poll is up, cast your votes now!  And please also visit this thread to decide what's next for the Epic Battle! (Archive)

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 34  •  Posts: 7754  •  Topics: 477  • 
Please welcome Sylphwyld, our newest member.

Author Topic: 4/21/2016: Administrator Absence/AI Outage  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
4/21/2016: Administrator Absence/AI Outage
« on: April 21, 2016, 11:41:34 PM »
Hello all.

*Hanako is unfortunately having some technical difficulties and is currently not able to post or send PMs. I am leaving for the weekend and will not have the opportunity to fix it until I get back. Therefore, there will be no idle notifications sent out until at least Monday night. Expect the backlog to be cleared by Tuesday.

I will be unable to respond to email or PMs during this time period. Jharm is the acting Administrator until I return. Please see him with any questions.

Yours in service,
Cameron Aileron
Administrator of the Administorum

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
Re: 4/21/2016: Administrator Absence/AI Outage
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 09:59:34 PM »
I am back!!! :D

Sorry for my absence. I was having some problems. Cameron has fixed them, and it's time for me to get back to work!

I will be spending the night clearing a backlog of spam from the new user queue, and then I will catch back up on what I missed. Idle reports will be sent out tomorrow. Because of the downtime, all idle counters will be reset to where they were the last time I sent notifications. This should give everyone an extra week to respond!

Battle on, to great victory!

*Hanako ^_~*