Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: 10/11/2013: Update on active Battles and their status, Westward and The Calling  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Greetings to all active users.

A new Board Battle hosted by Jharm, Westward, is now accepting new characters. The Battle hosted by Kitharsis, The Calling, is also finally getting off the ground. This brings our total of Board Battles to 5. That's an Administorum record. I figured this would be a good time to provide a quick overview of what our current Battles are, who's hosting them, and what their status is.

Epic Battle (The Eye of Terror Campaign)
Battle Master: Starblade|MKIV
Current Status: ACTIVE
- As of this moment, the Epic Battle is currently only accepting returning veterans. New users will be able to join once the Eye of Terror campaign completes.

Legion Immortalis
Battle Master: Faidth
- This battle is accepting new players!

Shadowhaunt
Battle Master: Shadow Chorus
- This battle is accepting new players!

Westward
Battle Master: Jharm
Current Status: Preparing to start, character creation is open!
- This battle has not started yet, so there's still time for players to get in on the ground floor.

The Calling
Battle Master: Kitharsis
Current Status: Preparing to open character creation
- Character creation is not open for this battle yet. Keep an eye on it.

So there are plenty of things going on to keep people occupied. Now is actually a great time for new members with all of these choices available, so if you know of anyone who might be interested in any of these, let them know! Thanks for continuing to make this a cool place to be. Our 12th anniversary is coming up fast, and I do have something planned for it. I'll be contacting each of the Battle Masters this month to help prepare. Watch this space.

Here's to a fun and productive October!

Yours in service,
Cameron Aileron (Starblade|MKIV)