Battle Related Forums > Battle Related Topics

The Board Battle wiki

(1/12) > >>

Veldanya Venalla:
Well, it was suggested in another thread that maybe a wiki should be created for the Board Battles and so....here you go....

(Please see below the rules for the link to the wiki.)

Pretty bare bones right now so feel free to put up any suggestions as to stuff you want to see on it, or even better join the wiki and start editing and what not. 

UPDATE (07/21/14)
Since it sounds like people are interested in the Wiki seeing activity again, I feel it would be best to lay some groundwork for some basic rules in regards to activity on/with the wiki.  By posting/editing on the wiki you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the below rules.

RULES FOR THE WIKI

1) If you wish to participate on the Wiki please create a profile and join the wiki.  This is in place to better track/monitor who is editing what, and also hopefully prevent/reduce vandalism.

2) DO NOT post character concepts or unapproved characters on the wiki.  Only after a character has been approved for use on the boards is it authorized to be added onto the wiki.  Any violations will be deleted.

3) DO NOT edit other characters information.  If you feel a characters information is wrong/misleading/etc. then please contact the owner of the character or the Administrator/Inquisitors to look in to it.  Any signs of "trolling" or otherwise troublesome edits made to a character not your own will not be accepted.

4) Authorized character sheets on the Administorum trump any and all character info on the wiki.  What this means is that if a character suddenly starts using XYZ power and claims "it says he/she/it has the power on the wiki" but said power is NOT listed on the approved character sheet, then the power is not allowed.  Extending character backstory and further explaining a characters (approved) powers is more then acceptable though.

5) At this present time the Board Battle Wiki is for the Epic Board Battle "storyline" only.  Due to the possibility of many "side" battles running and the multitude of characters involved in said battles as well as the general "volatility" and lifespan of these battles, attempting to keep information up to date and accurate would be extremely difficult (PLEASE NOTE: This rule may be changed/removed in the future)

Thank you for reading the above rules.  Any questions or concerns please contact the Administrator or one of the Inquisitors.

http://boardbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Board_Battles_Wiki

john greymore:
Created. John greymore, same as this one.

I tried describing the Epic BB, but I have no idea why it's named epic. Is it because it's on-going or has characters with phenomenal powers or because it's set in a multiverse with many settings 0.0

The possibilities are endless!

Veldanya Venalla:
its referred to as Epic to kind of denote its the...."main" board battle and yes also prolly cause the characters in it are well...."epicly" powerful (but im sure more just to denote that its the main board battle)

Cameron:
Wow... um...

I seem to recall saying something about not really having time for current projects. And now you are forcing my hand.  :P

We'll need to get some of the veterans over there to start typing things up. For now, let's just make sure we're not posting things regarding the settings or history without Admin approval. K?

Veldanya Venalla:
sorry I guess i mistook that statement as "I'm not gonna be in charge of it cause im busy enough as it is".   Well if you would like, I can temporarily freeze the wiki so we can brainstorm or what not about what to have on there and so forth. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version