Off Topic > Games

Darksiders II

(1/2) > >>

Archdemon Stu:
Does this game have anyone else by the balls as much as it does me?  I've never seen a game of this genre be so expansive.

Oh, and and I laughed pretty damn hard at this:

Radobe:
I am at it as well. But at a rather slower pace, since i dont have much free time.

Shadow Chorus:
I have the free time to balance Darksiders 2, my PC games with my friends, and this forum, so I can't really say I'm having trouble because of it :P

Archdemon Stu:
So, yeah, this game blows my mind.  Love the story, love the gameplay, the music is AMAZING and quite original, and the voice acting... I just don't really have any complaints other than the fact that the crow is even more worthless than Navi.  At least Navi never straight up lied to me!

Shadow Chorus:
I hit an annoying glitch that may force me to start all over, which is sad considering how far I've gotten. I'm in the foundry and Somehow Karn got pushed into an area he wasn't ment to be in, glitched and froze up, and then disappeared completely, and has not reappeared. I'm at the big open room where the second crystal is and I've knocked over  a pot carrying one of the balls and that's as far as I can get.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version