Off Topic > Games

Warframe (Free to Play)

(1/3) > >>

Archdemon Stu:
So I haven't been too impressed with a lot of free to play games, but this one is above and beyond.  Over-the-shoulder shooter with abilities, awesome melee mechanics, and a solid understanding on FPS mechanics and variety.  I recommend that you guys give it a shot, and if you do, go ahead and add Essential Oils. (Don't remember if there's a space or not.)

Kitharsis:
I've seen this game in ads and checked it out for a hot minute but never downloaded.

If I need a break from Minecraft and GW2 I'll give it a shot.

Archdemon Stu:
Nice!  It starts a little straightforward, but give it a day or two.  Once you start getting upgrades for your character, that's when things start getting crazy.  As you go through levels, there's random drops that you can put into slots (you have 8 slots, and upgrade points which allow you to fit larger or several smaller upgrades), there's crafting for all kinds of stuff and... just... this game is insane.

Kitharsis:
After further review this warrants a download.  And to think I almost activated the two week free trial of EVE Online...  :P

Radobe:
I have actualy played it since open beta. Though i recently stoped playing it actively I am almost rank 8 having gone through most secondary and primary weapons and through 9 warframes. My ingame name is MastikMan feel free to add me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version