Battle Related Forums > Battle Related Topics

Should we keep the name or get a new one?

(1/4) > >>

Cameron:
So this is pretty self explanatory. The Administorum: Time-honored name that should be preserved, or old tired link to an old tired forum that should be dropped? let me know. If you vote No, please post your suggestion for a new name in this thread so that we can start deciding which one we like best.

Fei:
You forgot the option for "no Opinion" =P.   I see things both ways.  New is always good. but when you've been a part of something for so long, it kinda grows on you.

Still have no idea what the meaning behind the name Administorum is, except for maybe how many mods/admins we've burned through like a pack of cigarettes, but it's a name I've grown fond of and directly related to the Board battles. 

Cameron:
I left out the option of "No opinion" cause when I give that option, everyone picks it and nothing gets done. Pick one.

Faidth:
Keep "The Administorum."

Soul Reaver:
I personally think that calling it 'The Multiverse' would make a bit more sense - I don't really see why it's called 'The Administorum'.  But I'm not really bothered if it stays the way it is either, there is something to be said for precedent and nostalgia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version