Battle Related Forums > Battle Related Topics

Should we keep the name or get a new one?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Fei:
The problem with using 'the multiverse' is that it'll just blend right in with all the other forum RPGs as opposed to standing out.  If we're going to change the name, it needs to have something to make it stand out.  Just do a google search for multiverse forum roleplay.  There's a huge list.

Even though the Administorum is a name that sticks because of nostalgia purposes, it's a name that stands out amongst the rest.

If we were to change it, it had best stand out.

Cameron:
My main issue with The Multiverse as a name is that it directly relates to the main board battle. And that's something I'm going to be trying really hard to get away from. The main BB has been successful, but I've always promoted the Administorum in the past as a place where we can have MULTIPLE battles, not just one. And with a few exceptions, we've never really had that. Any other battle that others have tried to run has either never quite gotten off the ground or sputtered out after a while. I want to encourage any new users that we get to think outside of the main bb and possibly get some other battles going, cause it would really help us survive those occasional lulls where nothing's going on in the main story. Naming the boards "The Multiverse" kinda pigeon-holes us into that one arc, and I don't want to do that.

But hey, Soul actually posted a SUGGESTION. Holy crap. Maybe some more would be nice.  :P

Danyael:
I always assumed the name of the boards was equated with WH40k lore - something linked with the ongoings and whatnot on Holy Terra. Or maybe not. Either way, i just rolled with it. It's different, non-generic. If said in any other way, the name is unique. Isn't that what we're all about?

Cameron:

--- Quote from: Fei on March 04, 2010, 05:29:52 PM ---Just do a google search for multiverse forum roleplay.  There's a huge list.

--- End quote ---

I submit for your approval:

And with that, I believe this poll is closed.

Danyael:
*Looks at image*  :o

I vote "The Administorum" should stay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version