Battle Related Forums > Battle Related Topics

Preparing to open the Epic Battle.

<< < (3/7) > >>

Tyvaris:
I will not currently be participating in the Epic BB.  Perhaps in the Future when I don't have a commitment to Misthaven.  Also Misthaven, aka the Mist Haven, or Mistvald will likely be fully ready for posters to post by this weekend.   I do not want the Misthaven battle to hold back the Epic so standards will be much more lax on timing between posts. 

Danyael:

--- Quote from: StarbladeMKIII on June 21, 2010, 09:00:39 PM ---Soul, you may just have to give me the benefit of the doubt here. Unless you want EoT to be delayed again... cause I definitely don't have time to type up a back story from scratch with everything else I'm working on.

--- End quote ---

Why do I get the feeling that's going to happen regardless?

Cameron:
Hey. I could have been like "Oh hell no, I'm the Admin, I do what I want." But I wasn't, cause I agree with what Soul is saying. I'll get a writeup done for Cameron as soon as I can. But the battle has to come first.

Soul Reaver:

--- Quote from: StarbladeMKIII on June 22, 2010, 05:44:52 PM ---Hey. I could have been like "Oh hell no, I'm the Admin, I do what I want." But I wasn't, cause I agree with what Soul is saying. I'll get a writeup done for Cameron as soon as I can. But the battle has to come first.

--- End quote ---

Why don't you just copy/paste the writeup I made for you above?

Cameron:
No thanks.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version