Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: 1/13/2016: Idle tracking software is currently down.  (Read 3505 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
1/13/2016: Idle tracking software is currently down.
« on: January 13, 2016, 01:00:12 PM »
At this time, there is an issue that is preventing the automatic idle tracking software from functioning correctly. The Idle tracker has not been updated since Jaunary 8th. *Hanako and I are currently working to restore this feature. Be advised that no idle notifications will be sent until this issue is corrected, so you're on your own for now. We will notify you when the feature has been restored.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
1/19/2016: Idle tracking software is fully functional!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 09:44:49 AM »
I'm so sorry about this! There was an error in the tracker, and I wasn't able to track it down on my own. Cameron and I took a look at it last night and I am happy to report that everything is once again operational! All pending idle alerts have been sent out, so if you didn't receive anything then you're good to go!

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Re: 1/19/2016: Idle tracking software is fully functional!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 09:47:13 AM »
I'm so sorry about this! There was an error in the tracker, and I wasn't able to track it down on my own. Cameron and I took a look at it last night and I am happy to report that everything is once again operational! All pending idle alerts have been sent out, so if you didn't receive anything then you're good to go!

Thank you, *Hanako.