Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread X  (Read 56648 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Re: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread X
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2016, 12:58:19 PM »
Sorry for the delay everyone. MAGFest was this weekend and the 3 days prior were pretty crazy. I'm On-Call this week so i'm not sure how much free time I'll have, but I'll try to get something up soon, even if it's just more conversation to keep you occupied.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2016, 04:53:32 PM »
In case it wasn't apparent (it wasn't), whatever that little skeleton did actually did a great deal of good for Danyael's wounds.

The thread is a symbol of the damage and pain caused by the wound.  Removing it and sealing it away in the jar separated it from Danyael's being.

It should have healed enough that Danyael can come back to consciousness and feel relatively ok, considering the circumstances.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2016, 02:00:19 PM »
Sorry it's been busier than I'd like. I'll have a post up tonight. Much appreciated.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2016, 01:21:32 PM »
Well, things certainly did not work out for my trying to post during my on-call week. Mostly because I was sick. Finally feeling a bit better. I will have something up by Saturday night at the latest. I'm ready to move on from this scene but I'm going to give Danyael one more chance to get in before we move.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2016, 05:22:56 PM »
Just a quick note for Gulgrim's trophy-hunt:

Daemons from Inferno leave no corpses when killed - they all turn to dust after a short while.  The Plague Daemon's big but will be disintegrating by now (if it hadn't already), so he won't have much luck there.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2016, 11:41:27 PM »
I thought they might, which is why I didn't aim for anything in specific. Gulgrim's gonna keep looking until he finds something worthwhile though.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2016, 09:33:49 AM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 1 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2016, 12:03:42 AM »
I received a PM from Cameron regarding the status of this Board Battle. He has been having a rough time lately due to some personal problems that have cropped up recently, but he has assured me that he will resume posting some time this weekend. I will hold off on escalating to Step 2 until Sunday night to give him a chance to keep his word!

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2016, 01:16:36 AM »
Sorry. I know this isn't much of a story-moving post. Just trying to get back into the swing of things. Also giving Danyael a chance to get back with the others before we move. As soon as he replies again, we can get ready to move on. In the meantime, still a number of other things going on to reply to.

What are the chances that Soul Reaver's old arm might still be lying about?

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2016, 05:23:40 PM »
Sorry. I know this isn't much of a story-moving post. Just trying to get back into the swing of things. Also giving Danyael a chance to get back with the others before we move. As soon as he replies again, we can get ready to move on. In the meantime, still a number of other things going on to reply to.

What are the chances that Soul Reaver's old arm might still be lying about?

I thought this was a neat idea, but checking back, I wrote: "Soul Reaver has no chance to extract his arm before Gulgrim's claw compresses, slicing it clean off.  It turns to ashes as it hits the ground, the gauntlet disappearing in a blaze of red."

So even that's gone. :(

Soul Reaver's got an idea though.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2016, 11:31:14 PM »
You got his attention, but Gulgrim's not known for his patience, though it has served him well in the past. He would rather the fight be sooner than later.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2016, 02:37:59 PM »
I have been informed that Danyael and Daccio have both received their second idle warnings since my last post. I will be posting this weekend. Anyone who has not posted by then will be god-modded.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2016, 11:36:11 PM »
I have been informed that Danyael and Daccio have both received their second idle warnings since my last post. I will be posting this weekend. Anyone who has not posted by then will be god-modded.

Well, chalk this one up to good intentions. I was far too busy last weekend to get anything done, and then I procrastinated all week, and now I'm going on a road trip. I do have a post halfway done but it's not ready. I will be finishing it either Monday night when I get back or Tuesday after I get off work. Still planning on god-modding Danyael and Daccio if they haven't posted by then, so if either of you see this, try to get something up before then.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2016, 09:53:56 PM »
My post is about 90% done. I have to rewrite part of it because I noticed that I misread something. I also still need to write up god-mod posts for Danyael and Daccio. I should, god willing, be able to finish this tomorrow if I don't end up with any more fires to put out.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2016, 01:55:20 PM »
Annoyingly enough, it would appear that the web filter at work has stopped allowing me to connect to Google Drive, which is where I've been working on my posts. I've primarily been working on my posts during my lunch break at work, and now I can't. I'll have to wait until I get home tonight and make some time for it. Thanks for being patient.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2016, 07:47:15 PM »
I got home today, and after taking care of some other crap, I went back and re-read my post. Found a bunch more stuff that I had to fix, got frustrated, deleted the majority of it, and typed what you should now see in the thread.

I am not god modding anyone yet. Mary will serve as a way to keep Danyael anchored to the story for when and if he comes back, which should buy him some time. I'm giving Daccio more time cause I know she is busy right now but I also know that she will probably have some more free time pretty soon.

Once everyone establishes whether or not everyone can fly, my next post will finally move us out of this stupid warehouse and on to what I consider to be the final chapter of this Board Battle. The faster you reply, the faster I reply, though it will not be this weekend because this weekend is already going to be making me tear my hair out without also having to worry about getting a post up. That's why I made a shorter post today to make sure that I don't have to worry about it.

So again, my apologies for the brevity. I will make up for it next week.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2016, 04:14:31 PM »
Ill post either wed or thursday, most likely. Nursing school is murdering me. Sorry for lack of responses.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2016, 09:46:14 PM »
Ill post either wed or thursday, most likely. Nursing school is murdering me. Sorry for lack of responses.

At least if nursing school attempts to murder you there'll be a lot trainee nurses on hand and ready to come to your aid!

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2016, 09:10:36 AM »
At least if nursing school attempts to murder you there'll be a lot trainee nurses on hand and ready to come to your aid!

Well the good news is I survived. I'll try to post post tonight or tomorrow. =)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2016, 09:17:35 PM »
Surprise, surprise. The Idle Tracker is broken again.  ::)

I honestly haven't been paying any attention to the boards this week. I had my mother go into the hospital and had a long term relationship end within 2 days of each other, and that sapped my drive and consumed most of my attention. Now I'm about to start an on-call rotation, so I can't guarantee that I'll have time to work on anything. I'll do my best.

In the meantime, we are waiting on Daccio (again) and Danyael (again). Daccio, please post soon or I will need to god mod you, which will but you on my consideration list for removal. Danyael, you have until I post again to get something up or you will be left behind and removed from the remainder of this Board Battle. Final warning.