Rules/Introductions/FAQ > Introductions

New Guy.

<< < (3/5) > >>

john greymore:
Hey wow! Pleased to meet you :D

Technically, from what I know, the Epic BB never ends  :o

I found this place through Soul Reaver's maps too :) So hey, we've already got something in common!

Archdemon Stu:
Thanks for the feedback!  Think I'll stick the caster in Epic BB then when I get the chance.  I have a load of possible characters for the less epic BBs to choose from, so once I get the hang of things here, I'll probably join up on some others.

As for military branch, Army.  As soon as my contract's up though, I'm out.  I miss my hair! :P

Well, "finish" an RPG isn't my goal I suppose, more just consistently finishing story arcs.  There was only one board I went to where we managed to finish an entire story arc, and even then, it required a lot of ghosting on the GM's part.  And to keep others running smoothly, I had to take up a lot of additional characters to fill slots.

Glad I'm not the only guy who found it through the WC3 maps.  Chapter V also convinced me to go buy Kamelot - Karma.  I'm all about hair metal (synthesizers for the win). :D

john greymore:
Legion Immortalis!

You won't regret it :D Kamelot's releasing their latest album in september 12 or so. www.poetryforthepoisoned.com to preorder. their direction has changed and become a lot darker and more 'real' now though, so just take note of that. Never heard Hair metal myself, but I'm willing to give it a try!

I'll private message you more about that subject though :)

And strange, I thought it'd be better to try my hand at the non-epic BBs before going into the epic ones, heh.

Cameron:

--- Quote from: Jorumn Fargazer on August 31, 2010, 05:23:31 AM ---Well, "finish" an RPG isn't my goal I suppose, more just consistently finishing story arcs.

--- End quote ---
The Eye of Terror has pretty much been the never ending story arc. Mostly my fault. It's going to be my job to finish the damn thing.  :P

Speaking of which... I appear to be in the wrong thread.  :-X

Veldanya Venalla:
I hear ya man, military isnt for everyone.  What's your AFSC or whatever the Army may call it (your job title).  I was an Electrical and Environmental technician on the A-10's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version