Rules/Introductions/FAQ > Introductions

New Guy.

<< < (2/5) > >>

Veldanya Venalla:

--- Quote from: Jorumn Fargazer on August 30, 2010, 11:22:38 AM ---I found you guys through the WC3 map, actually.  I'm deployed in Afghanistan right now, and don't have much of an internet connection. 

--- End quote ---

Props to you there man, just seperated from the military myself.  What branch are ya?  Also in regards to the two characters you mentioned, either sounds like it would work but to let you know, got like 2 different people right now that work around demons, one that consumes them and uses their power and another one who has a demon lord in his sword, so if you are going for a more....unique type character the wizard would prolly be a better choice but just my 2 bits :)

Kitharsis:
Lol, funny how going with a Wizard here is considered a unique choice...  Bunch of odd balls we are...

Faidth:
@Kith: Well... a weird choice for epic anyway. If the Legion BB gets any more mages, I just might throw up.

@Jorumn: Welcome! Glad to see someone new around here!

Veldanya Venalla:
going with a wizard for the epic BB would be uniqueish....im not counting what the other BB's have in them since those characters are not flagged as Epic BB characters (no thats not a jab at either of the other BB's so please dont kill me Faidth).

Faidth:
No offense taken! It would be quite unique to have a mage in Epic BB as there aren't exactly many "casting types." Lots of people that use abilities and transformations, but not necessarily magic of sorts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version