Rules/Introductions/FAQ > Introductions

Shadow Chorus' arrival.

<< < (2/3) > >>

john greymore:
Wa hey that makes 3 of us! Ah what would we do without Blizzard and its obession with tolkkienesque fantasy?

The administorum... will be explained to you in greater detail by someone far more experienced than I am. It's just not my place (yet). Heh. But I think you'll adapt fast here if anything.

Soul Reaver:
Welcome, great to see a new member (though I have to admit I'm a bit fuzzy on which of my MSN contacts you are)!

My apologies for my extended absences from MSN - it's largely becuase I'm concentrating my free time on doing more... productive things.  Feel free to start a thread or e-mail me if you've got any questions regarding how The Administorum works - reading up a bit on the existing threads might give you a pretty good idea already though.

--- Quote from: Faidth on September 06, 2010, 10:55:12 AM ---P.S. Soul, we should give you a freaking recruiting badge. Where exactly are you driving this white van and offering candy, because apparently it's working!

--- End quote ---

The candy van is parked here: http://www.familykrieg.com/tothebitterend ;)

Kitharsis:
Why hello there, and welcome!

More new faces all the time it seems.

Shadow Chorus:

--- Quote from: Soul Reaver on September 06, 2010, 05:47:48 PM ---Welcome, great to see a new member (though I have to admit I'm a bit fuzzy on which of my MSN contacts you are)!

--- End quote ---

The one who has a character whose tempramental cutlass has power over time, but more often than not ends up tossing the character into danger.

Soul Reaver:

--- Quote from: Shadow Chorus on September 06, 2010, 06:52:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Soul Reaver on September 06, 2010, 05:47:48 PM ---Welcome, great to see a new member (though I have to admit I'm a bit fuzzy on which of my MSN contacts you are)!

--- End quote ---

The one who has a character whose tempramental cutlass has power over time, but more often than not ends up tossing the character into danger.

--- End quote ---

Ah, yes, I remember that. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version