Battle Related Forums > OOC Archives

The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread VII

(1/17) > >>

Cameron:
Continued from this thread: http://nerdramblingz.com/starforums/index.php?topic=95.0

Proceed.

Cameron:

--- Quote from: Faidth on October 27, 2010, 05:16:22 PM ---Thanks for the visual, Soul. :)

As you can all tell, this battle just rapidly turned against Abbadon, thus it will begin to wind down. I want to ensure a huge finish for this section of the battle, so I will be working with Cameron to ensure that the last bit of Abbadon's actions in this part of the BB are truly in vein with his character. I ask that you please be patient as we formulate the next post. I intend on having it up no later than Sunday, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

--- End quote ---

Danyael:
Right now Danyael's 'protecting' Kari and ready to engage Abbadon. So am I free to post his attack or should I wait? I don't mind, either way.

Cameron:
Faidth would like to get a reply up for Soul Reaver's attack and Abbadon's next action. Hold off on any more attacks until then.

Faidth:
Putting the finishing touches on the post.

@Sepher: You have until tomorrow afternoon to put something up. If it does not happen, you will be pounded into a greasy smear on the ground.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version