Rules/Introductions/FAQ > Introductions

Howdy

(1/3) > >>

Skwhy:
Hey, Everyone.

Well, it's been a while since I last introduced myself to anyone, and jeez, I can't remember the last time I posted on a forum.

So, with that, I'll give my name! It's Lee. I'm a bit of a nerdy kid. I like video games, music, football, snowboarding and the odd TV series. I've been playing a whole lot of Dragon Age 2 and watching a whole lot of Archer lately. Although relatively new to it all, I also enjoy RPGs, so my curiousity was definitely piqued when a friend linked me to the board after playing the WC3 map.

If I had a RPG resume, it would be a woefully brief. I don't have much in the way of experience, but I'm hoping to learn a lot aaaand eventually be as good as you lot! I'm definitely eager to do something with a more defined storytelling element, as the board battles I have read have all looked pretty damn fun.

As far as characters go, I've got a few ideas and whatnot, just gotta mold them in to something useful, like an application I guess. But yeah! Should be fun, can't wait.  :)

Cameron:
Welcome to the Administorum. :)

Things have been a bit dead around here as of late, but I'm hoping to get things rolling shortly. For now, just let me or an Inquisitor know if you have any questions.

Archdemon Stu:
You had me at Dragon Age 2 and Archer.

"Lana...  Lana!... Lana!... LAAAAANAAAAA!"
"WHAT?!"
"...Danger Zone!"

Skwhy:
"Just. Be careful. Alright?"
"... No."

Love that show. Also, thanks Cameron, I look forward to it. :)

Soul Reaver:
Welcome Skwhy, good to see some new blood joining!

Check out the various Board Battles and see if there are any you'd be interested in joining, and feel free to email or PM us any questions.  Like Cameron said, things have been quiet lately, so it's good to see someone posting - start a new topic or contribute to an existing one, we'll be glad to chat.

Oh, and I'm still working on To the Bitter End - I hope you'll find the conclusion (when it's finally done) to have been worth the wait!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version