Off Topic > General Discussion

TTBE Art: Work in Progress

<< < (2/3) > >>

john greymore:

--- Quote ---Hmmm, maybe.  Skeletons require a lot of anatomy classes to execute correctly, or a lot of time looking at reference.  To draw an army of them would be daunting.
--- End quote ---

What I was thinking of was maybe one or two skeletons being swarmed by the scarabs, like those scarabs you fight before you can enter the boss room (The one with the eggs hatching and stuff. If it's easier however, the swarm ability would look more overwhelming and desperate). While this happens, a skele mage can be seen casting minor haste on Kith, or maybe Shadow Lightning on Kherek.

It's what I'm picturing in my head, so thankfully it's not an army, though referencing all the stuff must be tough work. :O Admire your stuff man :)

Soul Reaver:

--- Quote from: Kitharsis on April 18, 2011, 09:57:48 AM ---Hehe, I find it funny how you keep thinking Kitharsis is missing features, Soul.  Yes, Kith has ears.  He looks like a giant human when it comes to facial features.  When he was in swamp thing mode he was more reptilian.  And to be honest I'm not sure if I included ears for the Jataka or not...

The tattoos look awesome!  This is coming along nicely.  I'll try and get on and pick at it later.  Just wanted to say yes.  Ears. :P

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I think it's because Kitharsis had neither nose nor ears in his old reptilian form, so I assumed he didn't have them now either.

Good thing you're keeping an eye on the thread and correct my crazy-talk. :P

Shadow Chorus:
I can only wait and anticipate both this and the Blender video that are supposed to be made. Your art is spectacular, thus far.

Archdemon Stu:

FINALLY!  Mid-terms are over, and I found about a 3 hour window where I can work on something non-school involved... and dumb character fictions... lulz.

Anyway, I'm learning a LOT during this process.  More specifically, what not to do.  Switching back and forth between line work and coloring is not the most brilliant of my ideas, and is really hampering my timeliness.  But, overall, I'm pretty happy with how Kitharsis is turning out so far.

@Nemo:  I think I decided to incorporate some of your ideas once I finish the basic coloring and line work for Kith and Kherek. :3  A couple skeletons peering out of the darkness wouldn't be too bad, and neither would some beetles.  We'll see though!

@Kith: Stop me if I'm making any violations to your character so far. XD

Kitharsis:
You've covered Kith's sensitive bits.  So he doesn't feel violated at all :P

This is looking good man!

I'm finding it very difficult to critique someone doing an awesome piece with my character as the subject  >_<  My eyes are pretty useless on this one...  Color me embarrassed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version