Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Darksiders II  (Read 4563 times)

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
Darksiders II
« on: August 16, 2012, 03:52:50 AM »
Does this game have anyone else by the balls as much as it does me?  I've never seen a game of this genre be so expansive.

Oh, and and I laughed pretty damn hard at this:

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
Re: Darksiders II
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 05:06:47 AM »
I am at it as well. But at a rather slower pace, since i dont have much free time.
An eye for two, a tooth for a jaw, a hair for a head! Fight to be respected!

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 05:44:02 AM »
I have the free time to balance Darksiders 2, my PC games with my friends, and this forum, so I can't really say I'm having trouble because of it :P

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 02:52:02 AM »
So, yeah, this game blows my mind.  Love the story, love the gameplay, the music is AMAZING and quite original, and the voice acting... I just don't really have any complaints other than the fact that the crow is even more worthless than Navi.  At least Navi never straight up lied to me!

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 05:40:05 AM »
I hit an annoying glitch that may force me to start all over, which is sad considering how far I've gotten. I'm in the foundry and Somehow Karn got pushed into an area he wasn't ment to be in, glitched and froze up, and then disappeared completely, and has not reappeared. I'm at the big open room where the second crystal is and I've knocked over  a pot carrying one of the balls and that's as far as I can get.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 05:41:36 AM by Shadow Chorus »

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 01:26:42 PM »
Well, the possibilities I can think of is starting from the last check point (I'm sure you tried already) or quick traveling out of the dungeon and back in, maybe it'll reset something.  Other than that, not sure. But if it makes you feel any better, that's actually not very far in the game.  I'm sure it doesn't, since it's still a healthy chunk of time, but... yeah.