Off Topic > General Discussion

Issue with upload image for avatar

<< < (2/2)

Cameron:
Okay. Thanks to our Tech Priest, Neito, we have this bug fixed. You can now upload avatars again. Please keep in mind that if you're uploading an avatar, it has to be 100px by 100px or less BEFORE you upload it. Using an image hosted elsewhere that's bigger than 100x100 will automatically re-size it, but uploading a picture that's too big will cause it to fail. This is a bug that I hope to have fixed at a later date.

On a side note, please do not try to use avatars that are hosted on Facebook. The Facebook URLs don't work quite right in the forum code. Joe, I already downloaded your avatar from Facebook, re-sized it, and uploaded it, so you're all set.

Cameron:

--- Quote from: Starblade|MKIV on July 10, 2013, 11:54:42 PM ---Using an image hosted elsewhere that's bigger than 100x100 will automatically re-size it, but uploading a picture that's too big will cause it to fail. This is a bug that I hope to have fixed at a later date.

--- End quote ---

This has been fixed. Avatars that are larger than 100x100 will be resized when you upload them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version