Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread VII  (Read 31280 times)

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
Re: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread VII
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2011, 04:49:14 PM »
Summary!

Kitharsis is making it hard for the Defiler to move by stuffing sand down its joints.  Especially its claws.

He runs up after Soul Reaver tries to slice the Defiler down the middle and tries to smack it in the cut made by Blooddrinker.

Warhammer goes boom if it connects.

???

Profit.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 04:51:06 PM by Kitharsis »

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2012, 08:17:24 PM »
Holy crap, a post. Yes, it's real. Not a mirage.

I have not god modded anyone yet, so anyone who never replied to Faidth's last post can skip it and reply to this one. I understand that many people will not see this right away, so I and going to wait two weeks before god-modding anyone and posting again.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2012, 12:02:32 PM »
Oh snap.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2012, 06:45:06 PM »
Just got back from holiday, so couldn't post until now.  And it's good to be back!  Since everyone's kindly been waiting for me, I guess I'll go first!

- Soul Reaver and Kitharsis have killed their Defiler and Soul Reaver's been thrown clear
- Soul Reaver then decides to target the Chaos Sorcerers near the Black Gate
- He teleports into position slightly behind the sorcerers and behind cover.
- He throws Blooddrinker at them.  The sword is spinning (and moving) very fast and will make adjustments to its trajectory to seek its enemies if they try to dodge.

I don't know how many sorcerers there are or how they're standing, but unless they're all standing in straight or curved line it's unlikely that Blooddrinker would take them all out.  It's supposed to swing in, take out anything on the path it can easily take, then curve back and return to Soul Reaver's hand.  A very strong physical blow could knock it out of the air, but any magic aimed directly will most likely get 'eaten' and be rendered ineffective.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2012, 11:32:15 AM »
Kitharsis is attacking the same Defiler as Sepher.  He tossed his jug full of sand at it and is trying to hinder its movements so Sepher can finish what he is doing.

Kith is still running towards them both, but he's intentionally keeping his distance.  He isn't sure what Sepher is doing, he just knows that its scary.