Off Topic > General Discussion

Skype?

(1/3) > >>

Shadow Chorus:
So I was talking with a bunch of my gaming friends on Skype earlier and I was typing up the most recent story post in my battle at the same time, and I thought to myself "Man this could flow so much easier if I could be in contact with these guys regularly." Then I glanced at skype and realized that I had a tool right in front of me, and then an even bigger idea started up in my head.

How would you guys like to start up an Administorum Skype for the group to get together, discuss stories and generally hang out? I know Starblade uses MSN and while I haven't spoken to him in a while, I met Soul Reaver via MSN, but that's only so-so in regards to viable communication. I feel like having a Skype group we use frequently would also help keep us active, you know, with the other members around to give us a quick kick in the pants when we lag behind.

Archdemon Stu:
Just look me up at sam_combs and I'd be totally down to nerd out with you guys when I have a moment.

I think since I'm about to be in... let's see... Legion, Epic, Haunt, and Calling all at the same time, you guys might need to yell at me a bit. ;)

Cameron:
My Skype username is starblademkiii. Feel free to add me. I'm not on Skype as much as I'm on AIM/MSN/Gtalk/Trillian, but it's definitely one way to reach me.

Radobe:
My skype is Radobe2 I am alawys on skype (though most likely on away status). I am working 12 hour shifts so i am only going to respond either on my free days or arround 9 - 12 pm (+2 GMT)

Shadow Chorus:
going good so far. If I can get skype names from a couple more people, maybe Kith, Faidth, And/or Soul Reaver and Jharm, I can probably start up a decent administorum skype group.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version