Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Westward: OOC Thread I  (Read 31584 times)

Offline Daccio

• Captain
Re: Westward: OOC Thread I
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2014, 05:04:41 PM »
Should be able to post tomorrow

I lied! Got to post from work :p
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 10:13:30 PM by Sepher »

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2014, 10:39:21 AM »
I couldn't post from work, my boss was breathing down my neck all day!  :(
Tomorrow she should be busy and I able to post freely.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 01:52:44 AM by Radobe »
An eye for two, a tooth for a jaw, a hair for a head! Fight to be respected!

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2014, 08:23:03 PM »
Just wanting to mention that I will be holding off on posting since the present outcome depends on how Enoka and Seth respond to Sebastians proposal...I have a feeling things have the potential to get quite crazy very soon  8)
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 06:26:44 PM »
The good kind of crazy!  8)

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2014, 12:20:05 AM »
I am trying to work out how to exactly reply to sebastian that will not devolve into stabbing/shootings :p Ill try to get something up tomorrow ^^

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2014, 01:27:15 PM »
I was waiting for jharm to post something, but i talked to him yesterday and he was waiting for us O_o I will post a response tonight or tomorrow!

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 06:38:39 PM »
Ok time to fill in the Marshal on what you learned.  Will you tell him everything, or will you attempt to only reveal some parts.  Will he (and the other Marshal for that matter) believe any of it?  Once I get someone posting telling him whats going on I guess we will see :) .  Radobe feel free to make a post with what your character is doing since at the moment he has wandered off on his own towards the tavern.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2014, 09:57:07 PM »
Ok.....Shadow has fulfilled the "requirement" for another post....I will probably be looking at posting tomorrow night....if I do not I will be unable to post a reply until like thursday evening sometime (going out of town weds. morning until thursday).  Right now if no one else responds before my post I will be looking at potentially going with the "if I dont post anything XYZ simply follows along".  Radobe if you dont post anything I may look at godmodding you simply to move the plot along, Im sure you guys are kinda tired of the persistent chatting and want some action lol.

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2014, 04:46:12 PM »
Hm... I am done with a post that has Sebastian remove his gear and use his unknown appearance as a cover to check out how things are going to go down at the city hall. Waiting for an opportunity to try and do something his way, if things look to be going sour. But if you are going to move on with things, then I think it will be better if the Jagger stays out of it and spends the rest of next post in the bar.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2014, 08:45:13 PM »
Ok...looking at reforming the group via peoples posts and then departing from the Fort.  Radobe...I believe you showed a desire to utilize his unknown physical apperance to allow for more backstory for Sebastian.  The oppertunity will be getting made available in my next post once we regroup at the undertakers.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2014, 12:53:09 AM »
Seth's gonna wait outside with his bike. This shouldn't be surprising to anybody, except maybe Enoka, who's never seen the bike before, so he'll wait for the group to head out and follow along.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2014, 01:50:45 PM »
Ok, new post up (yep...finally) and here's how things are going to work.  I didnt want to try and make up reactions for Enoka and Sebastian so please feel free to post actual responses in your respective posts for the areas flagged in my post (though of course both should end by giving the....."needed" response), this is something I would like to avoid doing but as Southridge kinda dragged out longer then I originally intended I didnt want to hold things up longer waiting for "actual" responses from people (and as both people reflected ok at the slight god-mods in skype) I went with the "quicker" option.  Now in regards to the gunfight you guys find yourselves in.  You are in fact facing 7 men (at this point you can't tell if they might be ferals like Jerrick or bandits, or what) and the man who started the fight.  As this is the second combat and im sure you guys have itchy trigger fingers (well...except for Enoka since she doesnt use guns lol) the 7 men are god-moddable but any attacks made against "Bowler man" are NOT god-moddable and will be resolved by my next post. 

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2014, 07:24:11 PM »
Still waiting on a post from Radobe.  Radobe, you will have 24-48 hours before Sebastian will be god-modded at this point.

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2014, 02:06:49 PM »
I am sorry for my huge delay, had an epic issue at work. We have a lot of work out of the club and this doesn't leave me free time to write. The start of the season is nearly over and I should be able to post at very least once per week. Sorry for the inconvenience.  :'(

EDIT: Also I will write down an addition to Sebastian's background. I will give her real name there and how it all came to be. I have it all figured out, need to sit down and write it.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2014, 09:40:24 PM »
Ok, so Bowler Man is going to be dying soon, up to you guys if you are going to try and get any info from him before then, or simply let him die and search the bodies, or say screw it and move on. 

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2014, 06:55:46 PM »
Well as it sits right now only Enoka knows what Bowler man said and only Seth knows about the note and what it says....will they share what they have learned? 

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2014, 01:16:04 AM »
Seth is too cold and calculating to let the opportunity to ferret out a target slip past him. If people don't know what he knows, they talk more openly.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2014, 01:12:33 PM »
Ok....another battle for you guys.  Ok here is how it is going to go.  There are about 15 men on the walls right now, 6 of them (including Josper) seem to intentionally be missing the party members.  You guys have free reign here....though some things to keep in mind.  A) If you have any of your attacks hit a "friendly" please mention it b) if you do kill the "friendlys" remember what Jerrick said to the group before.  Also keep in mind these men are above you behind a wall (though said wall is not a picture of masterful engineering....they are ferals afterall....think ramshackle "fallouty" type wall).  The wall stands about 10 feet high and is scalable....if you can manage to reach it without getting perforated.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2014, 11:57:52 AM »
Ok....boss fight time!  For those of you near the mech, this fight is NOT god-moddable.  The mech is (as described in the post) about 8-8 1/2 ft tall and is armor plated.  Radobe, you are on your own sort of.  You have found the package you came for, but you now hear the "entrance" of the mech (though since you are in the tent and on the other side of the camp....you won't really know what the rest of the group is facing.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2014, 01:58:14 AM »
"Enoka, why did you bring a knife to a mech fight?"

"Because it's more fun that way! :D "