Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: EQ2  (Read 24915 times)

Offline Tamrissa

• Primarch
Re: EQ2
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 02:10:16 PM »
Hehe.  Addictive, yes? 

By the way, if you want to stock that corner bar, I can make bottles, kegs and mugs from Brewday (St. Patty's Day). 

Today is the Moonlight Enchantments event (happens every 20th of the month).  You run around and find the mushroom rings.  It's a little instance that offers a simply quest that you complete inside of it.  Then you get a token and there is a merchant in each instance that offers house items.  Yet another distraction.
I swear they make this game for people with ADD.  I mean, random shinies in the grass? Come on.  My adventures normally go something like this...fight, fight, 'Oo! Shiney!', harvest, fight, 'Oo! Shiney!', harvest, harvest.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 02:31:03 PM »
Oh no.  I wanted to actually do things tonight.  Now I'll be wandering around searching for those little mushroom rings...

And yeah, the ADD thing comes to mind a lot when running around.  I would accomplish so much more if I didn't stop at every harvest node...

Those broker boxes are awesome.  Although I'm not sure what I'm going to spend the money on yet...

The bar has those jugs above it, candles and a book or two on it I think.  More alcohol is always a plus! 

Offline Gulver

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 02:52:19 PM »
If I wasn't busy with 3 different MMOs, I would give EQ2 a try.
YOU CANNNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF MY AVATAR!!!

Offline Tamrissa

• Primarch
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2010, 07:58:50 PM »
Which MMOs, Gulver?  I assume WoW is one of them.  ;)

Offline Tamrissa

• Primarch
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2010, 09:37:45 PM »
Jharm and Kith, do you still play EQ2?  I'll send you my money and schtuff.  Probably going to cancel the account for a bit.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2010, 07:31:28 PM »
nah, i stopped playing a bit ago...just not my game i guess u could say....i've always been a fan of the Warcraft series (and all blizzard games for that matter) so I really don't see any other MMO truely taking me away from WoW (except maybe World of Starcraft when it comes out :-p )
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2010, 05:59:58 AM »
They are making a World of Starcraft???   

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2010, 06:58:41 AM »
....Old rumor is OLD, Castellan.

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2010, 08:51:01 AM »
Hmmm my question is why?  They don't really have a foundation for a world around StarCraft even a 40K MMO seems impossible.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2010, 10:26:38 AM »
Okay. Apparently you misunderstood my last post.

Old RUMOR is old.

It's a rumor.

It's an OLD rumor.

They aren't doing it.

Protip: This was all implied by the  :P smiley in Jharm's post, btw.

Offline Angie

• Scout
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 12:08:34 PM »
Hmmm my question is why?  They don't really have a foundation for a world around StarCraft even a 40K MMO seems impossible.

Money, dear boy.
but seriously brotep, it's not happening. Blizzard's fans are just retarded in that special way only people who think pop culture references are the pinnacle of humour can be.

also, the 40k MMO is happening. Prepare to be dazzled by their amazing ability to pervert the fluff at every given opportunity!

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 01:12:03 PM »
Money, dear boy.
but seriously brotep,

What's a Brotep?  Sounds Egyptian....

Offline Angie

• Scout
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 01:13:36 PM »
that is because it is Hotep with a BR instead of an H

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2010, 01:36:22 PM »
lol'd. HARD.

Angie, you need to eventually make a post somewhere that isn't General Discussion. You're permanently stuck at 0 posts.  :P

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2010, 04:17:45 PM »
Money, dear boy.
but seriously brotep,
What's a Brotep?  Sounds Egyptian....
that is because it is Hotep with a BR instead of an H

I thought... well... oh hell with it.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2010, 07:44:31 PM »

Money, dear boy.
but seriously brotep, it's not happening. Blizzard's fans are just retarded in that special way only people who think pop culture references are the pinnacle of humour can be.

also, the 40k MMO is happening. Prepare to be dazzled by their amazing ability to pervert the fluff at every given opportunity!

Easy there....I consider myself a hardcore Blizzard fan.....  >:(

Also yes Castellan, World of Starcraft was a rumour...in fact I believe it was confirmed by Blizzard at some point or other that the un-named MMO they are working on is NOT starcraft related and I believe isnt even part of any of their 3 series.  My point was that I do not forsee myself quiting WoW in the near future :)
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2010, 06:03:15 AM »
Im sorta waiting for the next BIG MMO.. I want something Sci Fi though.  Don't know when that will be, although I know already I'll have to buy a new computer to play.  Maybe a couple years from now.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 12:25:17 PM »
Im sorta waiting for the next BIG MMO.. I want something Sci Fi though.  Don't know when that will be, although I know already I'll have to buy a new computer to play.

Offline Angie

• Scout
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 01:39:19 PM »
Easy there....I consider myself a hardcore Blizzard fan.....  >:(

Yeah, Lost Vikings was pretty fucking awesome.

Angie, you need to eventually make a post somewhere that isn't General Discussion.
shut up star you can't tell me what to do you're not my real dad

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2010, 09:45:58 AM »
Harumph!  Tamrissa are you still able to login?  I'm still playing, in a guild and everything.  Stupid awesome vacation ruining my EQ2 wealth prospects...

I saw about the 40k MMO too.  It looks a little tooooo awesome, if you ask me.  It's mostly all just hype right now.  But I'm crossing my fingers they do sci-fi + MMO correctly.  I played Tabula Rasa and at first it was great, but class balance was waaaaay wrong, and it just kinda crapped out after awhile.  Then they shut the game down...