Battle Related Forums > Board Battle Suggestions/Creation

Next Epic Battle after EoT (Part II)

<< < (2/6) > >>

Veldanya Venalla:

--- Quote from: Soul Reaver on April 08, 2021, 05:51:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jharm on April 07, 2021, 08:46:01 PM ---Initially I was planning on continuing with running the next Epic BB.  Recently though I have realized/come to accept that while i can come up with grand stories in my head, actually translating that to anything beyond that point though....not so much.  Therefore I am more then likely going to pass on running the next battle.  Jharm will all but certainly still be departing from the Companions, with me bringing in a new character.

--- End quote ---

That's a real shame, I was looking forward to seeing what Jharm's backstory had on offer, but it's up to you.  Maybe there's some way to work some of the ideas into a future a Epic BB?

Anyone else?  I know Kitharsis was also considering hosting an Epic BB (and recent events might give some urgency to whatever he had planned to do?)

--- End quote ---

Well, not discounting entirely that Jharm wont return to call upon his old friends at some point (basically if i pass on this, might change my mind later and have him return to still do the story)

Cameron:
The more I consider it, the more I think that I can handle this. Writing for a single character is much easier than writing responses to everyone, and if I need to take a break it wouldn't delay the entire game. So I'll likely be in.

It's going to take some effort to get Cameron ready. I'm hoping that there's a bit of a time skip between the end of the last battle and the start of the new one. Because of the way EoT ended and because we're not going into Jharm's battle yet, I have to scrap and rework some of the plans I had for Cameron's character development. I'll start working on that ASAP.

Veldanya Venalla:

--- Quote from: Cameron on April 10, 2021, 02:28:18 PM ---The more I consider it, the more I think that I can handle this. Writing for a single character is much easier than writing responses to everyone, and if I need to take a break it wouldn't delay the entire game. So I'll likely be in.

It's going to take some effort to get Cameron ready. I'm hoping that there's a bit of a time skip between the end of the last battle and the start of the new one. Because of the way EoT ended and because we're not going into Jharm's battle yet, I have to scrap and rework some of the plans I had for Cameron's character development. I'll start working on that ASAP.

--- End quote ---

Hmm that is right....was going to kinda use Jharms thing as a method to bring Cameron back into the group....kinda forgot that lol....

Soul Reaver:

--- Quote from: Daccio on April 10, 2021, 10:41:03 AM ---Hallooooo

I am still alive. I am debating joining the new epic BB, though with what character I am unsure.

--- End quote ---

That's awesome.  We're still sorting out logistics so you've got time to work on a character.  But if you want to join you'll be welcome.

Soul Reaver:

--- Quote from: Jharm on April 10, 2021, 03:01:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cameron on April 10, 2021, 02:28:18 PM ---The more I consider it, the more I think that I can handle this. Writing for a single character is much easier than writing responses to everyone, and if I need to take a break it wouldn't delay the entire game. So I'll likely be in.

--- End quote ---

Hmm that is right....was going to kinda use Jharms thing as a method to bring Cameron back into the group....kinda forgot that lol....

--- End quote ---

Even if you're not hosting it, whoever runs the next Board Battle should be able to work something in too I'm sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version