Battle Related Forums > OOC Archives

The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread VI

(1/21) > >>

Cameron:
Here is the 6th official OOC thread for the Eye of Terror campaign. Threads 1 through 5 can be found in the Old Administorum Archives. This battle will start on Friday. Feel free to post here until then.

Kitharsis:
First!

Sorry, always wanted to do that...  Even though that Meme is quite old.

Exciting!  It will be difficult for me to post until Sunday, though.

Danyael:
Should we try to contact anyone who hasn't done a character yet? Or just let them do their own thing?

Cameron:
My post in the other thread was sent to everyone's registered email as an announcement. They should have gotten the hint.

Cameron:
The Eye of Terror campaign has officially restarted. A few notes before you dive in:

Remember, your character must be registered before you can be in this story, meaning you must have posted a character in the Creation forum and have had it approved by me before you can participate. If you haven't done this yet, DO NOT PANIC. Character creation is still open and will continue to be open until I state otherwise. You will have plenty of advance warning before I close it. If you have not created a character for this battle, DO NOT POST HERE. This thread is for players participating in the Epic Battle only.

if you haven't read the EoT recap thread in Battle Related Topics yet, do it now. I just updated it today, and it should bring you up to speed quickly. Do not post until you have read it.

If you have not read the Board Battle rules yet, do that now too. The rules are in effect as of now and will be enforced right from the get go, so don't blame me if you fuck up and don't read them.

Abbadon is your opponent. Let's finish him off, shall we?

Oh, and by the way... it's great to be back.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version