Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Shadowhaunt: The Black Crusade OOC Thread II  (Read 42122 times)

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
Re: Shadowhaunt: The Black Crusade OOC Thread II
« Reply #140 on: June 03, 2017, 11:40:28 PM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 1 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2017, 12:48:30 PM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 1 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2017, 03:21:24 PM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle remains idle and is now subject to STEP 2 of the Idle Battle Process! The Ordos Administratum has been engaged and will take action. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2017, 08:36:10 PM »
Thanks for hosting this battle. I enjoyed it for quite a while but I can't find it in me to stay invested. I'm pulling out of shadowhaunt.

Sorry for bailing, but I just can't find any inspiration for Wu these days. Do with him as you will.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #144 on: October 05, 2017, 06:10:55 PM »
Alright. It's been discussed on the discord, and the decision has been made to pull the plug for now on Shadowhaunt. With only two players, and with so much for me on my end, it's ultimately better to free up the creative space in everyone's heads. It's been a bumpy ride, and I won't say the battle was initially well crafted. But I've learned a lot over the course of running it, and if I'm struck with inspiration to launch a new one in the future, those lessons will be considered in the making.

It's been a fun ride, but ultimately whether Dracula is defeated is a tale for another time.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2017, 06:35:56 AM »
Thank you for the update Shadow.  It has been quite enjoyable.  Per your announcement this thread will be closed and moved.
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.