Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Radobe  (Read 5530 times)

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
Radobe
« on: August 26, 2011, 11:21:21 AM »
Hello Administorium!

I am Radoslav A.K.A. – Radobe

I consider myself a gamer and a manga fan.

In terms of games I’ve obviously played the dragon age and mass effect franchises also a lot of space flight simulators such as homeworld, freelancer and the X series. Played a lot of quests when I had the time back in high school and currently playing most new games that pop out and have something to do with the RPG/Adventure genre. Despite what I might be playing at the time I always remain dota fan and I am looking forward to the beta test for dota 2 in wich I will hopefully be able to take part. Also I’ve played a lot of MMORPGS with my friends but the only ones worth mentioning in my opinion are Lineage II and WoW.
Right on to manga… Well I have read way too much in other to start listing so I’ll just put the once I liked the most starting with Berserk of course:  Berserk, Zetman,  Claymore, B Reaction, The Breaker, The Breaker new waves, Gantz, Battle Angel Alita, Gunmm, Ubel Blatt, Biomega, Elfen lied and many others but this should give you the general idea.

Right now I am doing my summer job and in a month or so I’ll be back in the UK for my third year of university.

For personality I am kind of the guy that always has something to say and tends to annoy people. I try to cover that bit with a sense of humor that generally fails to impress anyone and if by know you haven’t notice ill spell it out for you by saying that I do tend to go on and on about bullshit other people don’t care about . I do it because It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling deep down inside!

P.S.
Disclaimer:  The above is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
An eye for two, a tooth for a jaw, a hair for a head! Fight to be respected!

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
Re: Radobe
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 02:31:02 PM »
Seems like you're into the darker mangas like I am.  Berserk and Ubel Blatt are on my top 10 easily.

Dude, if you rant on and on about stuff, a forum is the place to do it.  XD

EDIT: There's a brand new game labeled Estershadow that we're trying to get enough people for, and the battle master there is a really awesome writer.  If you and me post characters up there, it'll be that much closer to starting up. :D  I recommend!  But do you what you want really.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 03:54:04 PM by Jorumn Fargazer »

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 02:55:26 PM »
I like to rant too.

No but seriously, good to see a fresh face!  Welcome to the boards.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 10:24:52 PM »
Greetings Radobe and welcome to the Administorum.   :)
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 01:31:04 AM »
Welcome to the Administorum, Radobe!  Always good to see some fresh blood.  I'm sure Fei would agree.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 07:17:20 AM »
Welcome! Things are a little slow right now (my fault) but they shouldn't be staying that way for much longer. Feel free to join a Board Battle if you're interested! Let an Inquisitor or myself know if you have any questions.