Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Skype?  (Read 6709 times)

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
Skype?
« on: July 29, 2013, 08:39:37 PM »
So I was talking with a bunch of my gaming friends on Skype earlier and I was typing up the most recent story post in my battle at the same time, and I thought to myself "Man this could flow so much easier if I could be in contact with these guys regularly." Then I glanced at skype and realized that I had a tool right in front of me, and then an even bigger idea started up in my head.

How would you guys like to start up an Administorum Skype for the group to get together, discuss stories and generally hang out? I know Starblade uses MSN and while I haven't spoken to him in a while, I met Soul Reaver via MSN, but that's only so-so in regards to viable communication. I feel like having a Skype group we use frequently would also help keep us active, you know, with the other members around to give us a quick kick in the pants when we lag behind.

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
Re: Skype?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 11:37:58 PM »
Just look me up at sam_combs and I'd be totally down to nerd out with you guys when I have a moment.

I think since I'm about to be in... let's see... Legion, Epic, Haunt, and Calling all at the same time, you guys might need to yell at me a bit. ;)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 12:58:39 PM »
My Skype username is starblademkiii. Feel free to add me. I'm not on Skype as much as I'm on AIM/MSN/Gtalk/Trillian, but it's definitely one way to reach me.

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 03:44:02 PM »
My skype is Radobe2 I am alawys on skype (though most likely on away status). I am working 12 hour shifts so i am only going to respond either on my free days or arround 9 - 12 pm (+2 GMT)
An eye for two, a tooth for a jaw, a hair for a head! Fight to be respected!

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 06:34:25 PM »
going good so far. If I can get skype names from a couple more people, maybe Kith, Faidth, And/or Soul Reaver and Jharm, I can probably start up a decent administorum skype group.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 08:41:45 PM »
my username is skitz470 but i am on it pretty much only when requested (aka using it while playing a game with friends kind of thing).
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 02:01:56 AM »
Mine's yap.jun.hong  but I'm in asia, which means that the time difference maaay be a bit too great (read: up to 12 hours).

I would love to be added though :)
Destruction begets Creation. Creation begets Interaction. Interaction begets Society. Society begets Use. Use begets Destruction.

Thus the cycle begins and ends.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 01:28:27 PM »
Alright, got a group going with archdemon, Radobe, Starblade, and Greymore. I'll be able to add Jharm whenever he gets on and accepts my friend request, and anyone else who decides they'd like to join in is welcome to share their skype name.

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 09:10:28 PM »
For those who haven't jumped in yet, it's pretty damn active, and you can catch up on past conversations while you're out.  I recommend.

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 01:39:00 PM »
Thumbs up would highly recommend. 5 of 5 stars. Go now!
Destruction begets Creation. Creation begets Interaction. Interaction begets Society. Society begets Use. Use begets Destruction.

Thus the cycle begins and ends.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2013, 01:58:29 PM »
Shadow Chorus has been awarded a custom title for this wonderful idea, as well as services provided to this place during my long period of neglect.

Seriously. Get in on this. It's as close to the old AIM chats of yore as I've seen in a long time.

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2013, 02:31:08 AM »
*COUGH* KITH *COUGH* FAIDTH *COUGH*

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 05:04:44 PM »
*points to stu*

What that guy said!