Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: 10/9/2017: Shadowhaunt has been retired.  (Read 3087 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
10/9/2017: Shadowhaunt has been retired.
« on: October 09, 2017, 03:22:38 AM »
As announced by Shadow Chorus on October 5th, the Shadowhaunt Board Battle has been put on an indefinite hiatus. The following is a quote from Shadow Chorus directly, from the OOC thread of that battle.

Alright. It's been discussed on the discord, and the decision has been made to pull the plug for now on Shadowhaunt. With only two players, and with so much for me on my end, it's ultimately better to free up the creative space in everyone's heads. It's been a bumpy ride, and I won't say the battle was initially well crafted. But I've learned a lot over the course of running it, and if I'm struck with inspiration to launch a new one in the future, those lessons will be considered in the making.

It's been a fun ride, but ultimately whether Dracula is defeated is a tale for another time.

All related threads have been retired to their respective resting places. Shadow Chorus is no longer running any battles, and has thus been relieved of his Battle Master role. The Idle Tracker has been updated.

Yours in service,
Cameron Alieron
Administrator of the Administorum