Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8042  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Legion Immortalis (The Bulwark of Heaven)- OOC Thread 4  (Read 52026 times)

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
Re: The Legion Immortalis (The Bulwark of Heaven)- OOC Thread 4
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2013, 10:29:59 AM »
After Faile's reply, Sembas plans to fly down to Archer's window to pay her a visit.

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2013, 11:53:55 AM »
Haha, alright sounds awesome.  He actually does wear armor!

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/090/2/a/skyrim_banded_iron_armor___right_pauldron_by_folkenstal-d5zy311.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/096/7/8/skyrim_banded_iron_armor___pauldron_left_by_folkenstal-d60nd43.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/047/8/5/skyrim_iron_gauntlets_by_folkenstal-d5ugnsn.jpg

These are probably the closest thing I've found to what he typically wears.  He does not yet have a helmet, but if he did get one, it would have to allow him complete freedom of sight and movement. :)

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2013, 06:34:28 PM »
@Archdemon Stu: Thanks! The visual references are quite helpful. I figured he would not be one to weigh himself down with something like plate armor. I just wanted to have a clearer idea of what he might wear before he gets his boons.

@Kitharsis: As you have already acquired the Wisdom-Shapeshifting skill, as a romance benefit from Archer, you will receive Wisdom-Tracking. This will be very advantageous to you in the Sanguine Fields. Please update your character sheet to reflect this new skill.

Wisdom- Tracking
Next to nothing will escape the notice of an experienced tracker. The smallest clues such as a broken twig, a berry prematurely knocked from a bush, or a single hair upon the ground can easily be recognized by a veteran tracker. In addition, those with Wisdom-Tracking are exceptionally adept at masking the tracks of themselves and their companions. As a benefit of Wisdom-Tracking, you gain an ability called Conceal, which allows you to deftly obscure any tracks you may leave in your wake. Only a tracker of equal skill would be able to discern your movements.

If you have any last minute business to tend to, this is the last call for new posts. I will likely be indisposed this weekend, so I intend on putting up our next plot post on Monday. During said post, Fjorin will receive his Bulwark sign-on bonus and the party will be sent on its merry way to the Sanguine Fields.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 06:58:49 PM by Faidth »

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2013, 05:56:12 AM »
Freud's gonna have a field day when Fenwick visits daddy.

I read this OOC after the posts, apologies. Planned to squeeze some info out (if able), get Fenwick say goodbye to Cleo and then burn the room with fire join the others to see daddy.

I'll get my 2 spell upgrades that I got 2-3 weeks ago up now that my routine's up and running. Apologies for the delay!
Destruction begets Creation. Creation begets Interaction. Interaction begets Society. Society begets Use. Use begets Destruction.

Thus the cycle begins and ends.

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2013, 10:19:15 AM »
@john_greymore: Not a problem. Can you give me some specifics for what you want to know from Dethys? In age, only the Archon and Fury precede him, so he has a lot of experience to pull from.

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2013, 10:44:15 AM »
Considering the circumstances, perhaps how he's dealt with all the dying (word's starting to sound weird) and the negative experiences. Then I can get Fenwick to ignore (or follow) all his advise :D

Or maybe who he's lost and how he can keep up with his attitude. It'd be interesting to see what makes him tick.

Do I need to edit my post for this?
Destruction begets Creation. Creation begets Interaction. Interaction begets Society. Society begets Use. Use begets Destruction.

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2013, 11:37:58 AM »
No, you don't need to edit your post. Thanks. I have a better idea of what you are looking for from Dethys.

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2013, 06:52:46 PM »
Brb, crying in the corner for what I've turned Fenwick into.

It must be done. It must be done. It must be done. It must be done.

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2013, 05:32:39 PM »
I want to give Sembas adequate time to finish his conversation with Archer, and if the rest of you have any dialogue/reaction posts to finish up, do so now. I was hoping to have a new plot post for you today, but I am going to delay it until tomorrow so we can wrap up some loose ends.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2013, 08:33:03 PM »
Yes, this is me holding up the thread.

Sorry!  I just couldn't have Sembas show up and be all, "Oh hey, time for bed, eh?"  8)

I think he's all talked out now, though.  After that monologue and all... 

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2013, 08:51:14 PM »
Haha!  I've actually been quite enjoying these posts, so I'm not bothered in the least.  Take it at whatever pace is necessary. :)

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2013, 10:31:50 PM »
I think Sembas made a fantastic point in asking. She was one of the primary npcs whose death wounds hadn't been revealed. I don't mind taking the extra time on it.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2013, 05:26:13 AM »
I will post for Sig later today once I get back from having my truck tire fixed.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2013, 12:33:04 AM »
I wanted to post more, but I'm just out of it. I'd like for Sig to talk to Blood a bit more before everyone leaves, but if that's not possible, don't worry about it.

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2013, 06:35:06 AM »
If you can have another post up, or just edit your current one by 3:30 today you can do that. You have my permission to say goodbye to Calming and send you and Blood to either her house or the tavern to chat. I will resolve whatever you decide to ask her before I put up the plot post today.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2013, 08:01:02 AM »
Will do. I will edit my post on my lunch break and take care of that. Thanks.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2013, 10:21:07 AM »
I want ahead and edited Sig's post to move him and Blood to the tavern. Figured I'd take one last shot at finding out what Blood's hiding.

And as for the song Sig's playing... http://youtu.be/HZypLgTgFTM

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2013, 08:27:47 PM »
@john_greymore: Fenwick has been upgraded to Level 3 in his relationship with Cleo. Give Fenwick two new OFFENSIVE SPELLS.

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2013, 09:04:16 PM »
So, I was hoping to get a bit further today, but my "herding cats" post took me longer to write than expected. It's always kind of tricky when everyone in the party is in a different place. At this point, everyone is heading to the gates, and my next post will detail your departure to the fields. I will likely have the next plot post up by Friday as tomorrow I will likely be indisposed. So, if there is anything you would like to react to, feel free to do so until Friday.

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2013, 12:44:08 PM »
Due to my weekend being busier than initially expected, I am going to be delaying the next major plot post until Monday.