Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Official SWTOR Guild website  (Read 3859 times)

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
Official SWTOR Guild website
« on: January 20, 2012, 06:54:22 PM »
Following my decision to open up Officio Administorum to non-Administorum members, I have created an Officio Administorum guild page located at http://officioadministorum.guildlaunch.com/.  This was done for a few reasons really.  First and foremost is that specific guild websites such as guildlaunch.com allow for greater guild control and layout such as roster creation and whatnot.  The second reason is that with a seperate guild site it allows me greater control as the guild leader for approving people for access to the site and whatnot.  Once I figure out all the setup options and such I still plan to have a nice link leading back to the guild forums "birthplace" but atm Im not really sure how to do that (there is a CRAPTON of customization that guildlaunch allows lol).  I would ask that everyone please go to the guild forums and sign up and create your characters and such.
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Re: Official SWTOR Guild website
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 07:51:40 PM »
Per this decision, I will officially be closing the SWTOR Guild Chat section of the Games forum at the end of the week. No point in having a sub-forum if everything is going to be hosted off-site. No threads will be deleted. They will simply be merged back into the main Games forum.