Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread X  (Read 56683 times)

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
Re: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread X
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2016, 06:49:11 AM »
Kitharsis mentioned that his ship was well-crewed.  But I thought it was just running on a skeleton crew?  ::)

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2016, 08:27:34 AM »
 :P

Yes a crew of skeletons! A skeleton crew!

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2016, 09:00:28 AM »
-50dkp for bad puns (or whatever you wanna call em)!!
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2016, 11:18:15 AM »
The crew of skeletons would happily send Danyael back if requested.

I'd appreciate that :)

I had a feeling you would arrive as soon as the recall runes activated.
I hadn't checked the boards in a good while. I'm glad the timing worked out. I appreciate you keeping Danyael in mind.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2016, 01:51:17 PM »
Kitharsis mentioned that his ship was well-crewed.  But I thought it was just running on a skeleton crew?  ::)

:P

Yes a crew of skeletons! A skeleton crew!

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2016, 12:37:53 PM »
Sorry for the delay, everyone. I meant to have a post up over the weekend, but the "Snowpocalypse" obviously did away with any free time I had. I'm working on a post as I can and will hopefully have it up no later than the end of the week.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2016, 10:17:02 PM »
I have a post prepped now. But I'll need Kitharsis' help, when he gets the chance, to send Danyael back. I'm sure Danyael would want to see both his friend Kith and help find Mary.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2016, 03:38:08 PM »
I have a post prepped now. But I'll need Kitharsis' help, when he gets the chance, to send Danyael back. I'm sure Danyael would want to see both his friend Kith and help find Mary.

Did you PM Kitharsis to arrange something together?

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2016, 04:19:47 PM »
Oh look! MORE TALKING!

This is going to be a last chance to tie up loose ends before we end this scene and move on. A bunch of characters are in serious need of healing. Kari can and will heal companions who are not elementals, so if you reference her in her post, I'll throw a quick post up to have her heal you guys. This is also a great time to talk to any of the NPCs, since Mary just dropped a bombshell and Cameron is kind of standing around looking at his feet. If you have any dialog you want to have with Cameron or anyone else, post it and I'll make short replies to respond. My next long post will move us to the final part of this battle.

This is a perfect time for you to show back up. I'll echo Soul Reaver's post here in advising that you PM Kitharsis and work with him to get you back off of his ship. let me know if you need anything.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2016, 05:34:36 PM »
Oh look! MORE TALKING!

This is going to be a last chance to tie up loose ends before we end this scene and move on. A bunch of characters are in serious need of healing. Kari can and will heal companions who are not elementals, so if you reference her in her post, I'll throw a quick post up to have her heal you guys. This is also a great time to talk to any of the NPCs, since Mary just dropped a bombshell and Cameron is kind of standing around looking at his feet. If you have any dialog you want to have with Cameron or anyone else, post it and I'll make short replies to respond. My next long post will move us to the final part of this battle.

I've got a quick question.

After helping Danyael, Soul Reaver joined the others in trying to dig out the elementals.  Your post doesn't mention who Soul Reaver was helping to dig out, but that might affect my next post (since Soul Reaver might say something to that person and/or the elemental in question).

Could you clarify who Soul Reaver is next to?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 05:49:23 PM by Cameron »

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2016, 05:48:14 PM »
I've got a quick question.

After helping Danyael, Soul Reaver joined the others in trying to dig out the elementals.  Your post doesn't mention who Soul Reaver was helping to dig out, but that might affect my next post (since Soul Reaver might say something to that person and/or the elemental in question).

Could you clarify who Soul Reaver is next to?

Soul Reaver would have been closest to Cameron (who dug out Kari) but Gulgrim (and Mary) were also nearby. Either way, Soul would have had front row seats to Cameron and Mary's conversation.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2016, 05:50:13 PM »
I think I'll assume he went over to Gulgrim (he'll want to give Cameron some space for now).  Will write a post up when I next get the opportunity.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2016, 09:33:06 PM »
Shadow Chorus, Soul Reaver doesn't actually have much of his 'black armour' left - the breatplate is in tiny bits all over the battlefield at this stage. :P

Soul Reaver's never actually met Gulgrim until now, so introductions are in order.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 10:00:49 PM by Soul Reaver »

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2016, 01:25:10 AM »
He called you by that because you're the only one who really wore black armor any time recently, so it's the only real identifier he's got for you. 'Umie seems to apply to a lot of people around him right now.

Editing my post because I realized that the only arm you've got left to shake with is your right, which would mean it's Gulgrim's metal hand he's using.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 01:41:07 PM by Shadow Chorus »

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2016, 10:20:12 PM »
Just sent Kith a message for re-introducing Danyael back into the fray. :)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2016, 12:56:33 PM »
I know not everyone has replied yet, but I'm trying to keep this scene moving. Soul Reaver and Gulgrim, feel free to keep posting. Everyone else should have hooks to jump in at this point except for Kitharsis, who I am assuming is in the process of working something out with Danyael.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2016, 12:20:16 PM »
Jharm practically poured most of his remaining power into the heal spell.  Outside of significant injuries such as Soul's missing arm (though it will have certainly helped at least) , it was powerful enough to pretty much get everyone back on their feet (as Garr is still out of it in your latest post Cameron its up to you how much the heal benefits him of course).  Jharm has now moved over to have his own conversation with Sepher, his words loud enough for Sepher to hear but anyone standing close by could also hear (though....is eaves-dropping a very nice thing to do? lol).
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2016, 08:44:38 AM »
I was really kind of hoping that more people would have posted by now. Still waiting on Daccio and Kitharsis. The rest of you may feel free to post again if there's anything you want to do or if you still have someone to respond to. (Kari is talking to Soul Reaver, for example.)

Danyael, I'm going to try to get in touch with Kitharsis directly, since he's currently holding you up. I won't move this scene on until you get a chance to reply.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2016, 01:59:39 PM »
The skeletons seem to just write for themselves. I had no control over what just happened...

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2016, 02:43:08 PM »
I was really kind of hoping that more people would have posted by now. Still waiting on Daccio and Kitharsis. The rest of you may feel free to post again if there's anything you want to do or if you still have someone to respond to. (Kari is talking to Soul Reaver, for example.)

Danyael, I'm going to try to get in touch with Kitharsis directly, since he's currently holding you up. I won't move this scene on until you get a chance to reply.

Sorry, it's been a bit crazy lately and I forgot to post.  Will try to get something up soon.

EDIT: And it's done, sorry for the wait.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 04:46:00 PM by Soul Reaver »