Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Guild Administration Change  (Read 3770 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Guild Administration Change
« on: January 06, 2012, 02:07:09 AM »
Due to a lack of time to commit to my responsibilities as Guildmaster, I am hereby transferring the title over to Jharm, effective immediately. Jharm will serve as your new Guildmaster, with Fei as his Officer. Any other Officers will be promoted at his discretion. I will still be involved with the guild, but not in any role other then a standard member. Jharm is more then qualified to handle running the guild, and he has my blessing to take charge of it as he sees fit.

Hopefully I will see some of you in game once I have more time a computer that isn't a pile of ass, see below. Until then, have fun.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 03:12:19 PM by Cameron Aileron »

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
Re: Guild Administration Change
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 02:43:22 PM »
Ok, biggest change is that Officio Administorum is now open to non-Administorum members.  Reasoning for this is really simple.  Currently we have ~8 members in the guild.  To do end-game content (i.e. Operations) you need 8-16 (im assuming 8=the easier operations, 16 are for the hard versions).  Thing to note here of course is that we have 8...but that is literally requiring that EVERYONE is able to get on at a set time to do operations...and from what I have seen that is an impossibility/highly unlikely due to work schedules and such.  This means we need way more members to be able to get the 8-16 and have the required roles be covered.  So pretty much if you are grouped with someone who seem to be mature/knowledgeable, fun, etc....feel free to offer them a /ginvite.  I have made it so all ranks are able to invite except for Recruit, which is hopefully (if i have it set up right) what new members will be placed as.  One thing I ask people do NOT do is constantly spam general chats with a guild ad.  You come up with a good one and want to use it every once in a while good ahead :) but I know how annoying it is for your chat to constantly get spammed with the same longass message from a guild looking for invites.
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 03:36:57 PM »
How do I make a hotkey that does:

"/1 JoIn OuR SuPeR FuN GUilD!!!!! Officio Administorum Is for dedicated bros who know how to play..!  NO NOOBS!!!?  Vent server has minimal cybersex.  Female Twi'leks only."

Actually that might just work.  Mapping this to the left mouse button as we speak.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 04:55:59 PM »
.....don't make me choke you -.-
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 03:15:22 PM »
Due to continued crippling performance issues every single time I try to play this game, despite having the graphical settings set as low as they can possibly go, I have decided that I'm not going to get much enjoyment out of this till I upgrade my PC. As such, I have cancelled my SWTOR account and left the guild. I'll work on getting a new PC when it is in my budget, and will probably rejoin the guild at that point. Until then, hope you guys all have fun.